MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte Digital published a new report based on the findings of a global survey of more than 4.300 managers, executives, and analysts.
It suggests that digitally maturing organisations are far more likely to be interested in leaders who can:
1. Provide vision and purpose;
2. Create the conditions for people to experiment;
3. Empower people to think differently
4. Get people to collaborate across boundaries;
5. Inspire others;
6. Demonstrate good business judgement;
7. Build talent;
8. Persuade and influence stakeholders.
You can download the full 33-page 2018 MIT SMR digital business report click HERE